3 months ago, I paid to help a business rear their fishes. In return, I was molested!! It started off with my toes and feet being sucked on, nibbled at and tickled by.............a bunch of crazy fishes.
Yesterday, I went again, this time I had Jessie and her maid in tow.
Jessie - want to try ticklish fishes? Yes yes!!. Mind you, this same Jessie was also asked in Genting -
Jessie, want to go into the haunted house? Yes yes!! And the end result - within 5 seconds of entering the haunted house until we exited -
MUMMY! MUMMY! MUMMY!! with eyes closed, fist clenched and hugging on for dear life!!

So why am I writing about these fishes again?

Well.... just for the heck of it. Plus, I now have clear pictures of the molesters!!
Enjoy! Today, 29th, I am playing my theme song for the rest of the year - Hawaii Five Oh!
No comments:
Post a Comment