FINALLY!! After the marriage registration in Feb 2007, the wedding dinner of Madeline and Vincent was ON!!! Checklist to get this wedding dinner to go ahead- New Camry from cousin available - Checked!
- Deliberation on invitation list - Checked!
- A reasonable place to hold the dinner - Checked!
- Financial affordability in worst case scenario - Checked!
And with that planning for the dinner had started earlier in the year.
I personally think that things happen in life for a reason. Though sometimes the reasons boggles the mind. Sometimes, the reasons can be illogical. In Madeline's' case, the one thing that I think was good for her was that she left Agilent sometime back and worked in Shiseido. When I look at what her wedding dinner planning and event could have been if she had remained in Agilent,
She had a whole bunch of ladies from Shiseido, both past and present to help her in her preparations. The maid of honor, Janet was like a mother hen clucking around her charge, making decisions for her, waiting on her hand and foot. I swear I never knew the Maid of honor had to do so much. "Janet - I want to drink Ribena!!" " Janet - do this" "Janet - do that!!" And Janet defines that parameters that the Chee Muis (literally means sisters) should operate within in ragging the bridegroom and his brothers. Janet, I take my hat off to you and if I did not tell you on the dinner night, I'll say it here - thank you and you look gorgeous during the dinner on 21st.
Before the other Chee Muis kill me for not mentioning them - ladies - hold your horses!!! I will be writing this up in multiple parts. I need to get some of the other photos from the official photographer, Sam (not me), before I can write about the rest of you. The last time I wrote about the chee mui planning dinner, at least 2 of you did not like your photos that I used. So hopefully Sam has nicer ones that I can use in my blog.
To end this short update, I know many of you were disappointed this morning (22nd). First prize on Magnum 4D was 2997 and not the number of the wedding car!! There is always tomorrow!.
3 comments:
Guys, Janet's a babe isn't she? Too bad she's taken. Lucky Stefan. Heheheh....
V
"Uncle Than,u're so kind. I'm only did the best to relief the stress & burden of Madeline & Vincent..."
Stefan mai lucky lor as he got Janet jor. Anyway, i almost hit the Magnum 4D's 1st prize for 2997 as i bet RM5 big & RM5 small for 2991 then 1992 all 3 sides (PMP, Magnum4D & Sportstoto) but aiya, tarak kena tim. If not, i'll buy Vincent & Madeline a round of delicious dinner jor!
Post a Comment