Saturday, July 5, 2008

Panda Kung Fu - Awesome!!

Finally got around to watching this show. And only because I was going to be out of Malaysia for 2 weeks and when I get back, the show would probably have been removed from the local cinemas as it has been running since early June.

I now realize why so many of my friends online suddenly became so philosophical. I must have seen at least 6 different people put this quote in their MSN id or facebook id. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present"

And also a couple of smart alecs who asked me " can you see your toes?" I was wondering what brought that on!! Now I know.

I am not going to write a review on the show. God knows there are more than enough sites online which has somebody's opinion and summary of that. All I will say is - if you have not watched it, go now before it gets taken off because there are a whole bunch of other new movies being released.

Looks like I will either be Totoro (My neighbour Totoro - Ghibli Studios - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbor_Totoro) - as Loony Looby thinks I am OR I can also be Po. I can relate to the big Panda!!

Awesome!!

No comments: