Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weight bungeeing

After the low of 109kg from my India trip a few weeks ago, the visit of Pham, Lynh and Angela caused a mighty reversal (upwards). One week of gorging on rich food is not good. Especially not for the love handles and part of body which walks ahead of me!!

So since last week, it was back to oatmeal for dinners during the weekday. Sure works fine as long as I watch my food intake during lunch. On one of those days, lunch was at Marche, partly to satiate Elaine W.'s hankering for Marche's. All I had was a self made salad (I wanted the whole plastic container of alfafa grass, but the counter staff won't let me have it), a wild mushroom soup and a glass of carrot/orange freshly squeezed juice and I was full. That's a relief!! No foot long sausages, no salmon steaks, no meat!!

This week, it is still oatmeal for dinner, but my lunch is somewhat screwed - customer training is going on in the office and there is enough food for tea breaks and lunch to feed the whole department. And sometimes it looks scrumptious.

Sigh!! Luckily weight is still below 100kg!

No comments: