Try what you may ask!! Try Fish Spa. Try having tiny little fishes nibbling at your feet and calves. There are apparently 2 types of these fishes.
There are the kiss and nibble ones and then there are the suckers or vacuum feeders. The latter is what we call Bandaraya (or City Hall for the English speakers). These looks like your typical bottom feeders in many of the aquariums.The nibblers also come in 2 sizes - big and small. I go for foot reflexology regularly and thought that I would start off with the larger nibblers. Big mistake!! The tickling was so intense that I broke out laughing uncontrollably. The attendant suggested that I try the smaller nibblers first (before I distract the other customers in the Spa)!!
The one I went to is Kenko at Mid Valley Megamall - Second Floor, North Court.
Try it at least once if nothing else - just for the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment