Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas is near!!

Singapore's Orchard road was already decorated for Christmas 2 weeks ago when I was there to audit a LC level 1 class.

Christmas decor has finally been put up in the shopping complexes of KL!! Wunderbar!! Spent last weekend going to Mid Valley Megamall with Alex and wife. Center Court has a very nice setting, with tall Christmas tress , a willowy looking bush and leaves gleaming in Autumn gold. North Court had large mushrooms all over and even had a life show of fairies showing up to do a song and dance. They should have picked more petite girls for the fairies. The ones I saw looked more like the fairies mum!! We must have walked more than 12000 steps because Alex and mum were complaining that they were dead tired at the end of the day.

So the next day - Sunday, only Alex wanted to follow me to I-Utama. Alex was sure glad to have gone. The toy soldiers display was even better than the Midvalley decor. The giant soldier's head moved from side to side as he played on the drums. They even had a beefeater standing around for shoppers to take photos with him.

And since we were near to the Curve, we just had to skedaddle over after 3 hours of exploring the old and new wings of I Utama. After I Utama, the decor of the Curve looked ordinary. The Curve put on a winter wonderland effect, They seriously lack space to put in a bigger theme display. Over at Ikano Power Center, the decor was so so only.

Next week - time permitting, there is still KLCC, Sunway Pyramid and..........

No comments: