Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year parties

It is the last day of the year. And I am still gorging myself. 2 New Year parties in a row.
First one was at Madeline's. She invited her colleagues from Shiseido (current and ex).
Most came in pairs.

Something must have disconnected between my time and their time. I have never met such a bunch of sweet young things who drinks like a fish!!! Or maybe it is just them.

Finished off past midnite. That is after finishing off garlic bread, sandwiches, mushroom soup, fried chicken, spaghetti, spiked melon juice beer, vodka, Choya and chocolate fondue. Burppppeddd!!!

Next night was a gathering at one of the Church member's house. Sister Jessy has a nice corner house with a vast garden. We sure needed that for the 70 odd people form the church and friends. This party was a BYO (bring your own). I brought 6 Ayamas chickens (3 different varieties. Esther made cakes, brownies and bless her soul - Chinese Tea. That was such a nice difference.We also had fried mee, meehoon, Thai style salad, genuine fake konyakku jelly, fruits, Kajang satay, curry chicken and many more.

Someone even setup an iced kacang stand.

All I can say (again) is burrppedd!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: