Since the last blog on the 2 more popular shopping complexes and numerous other events in between, we have managed to fit in visits to Sunway Pyramid, KLCC and went back to Megamall - the Gardens section this time.

Sunway Pyramid had a new wing added over the past few months and it was refreshing and tiring to trek through the new wing.
Xmas tress were plentiful, not just from the complex management, but also from the tenants. The center concourse of the new wing had most of the thematic setup for Xmas.
They even had a train track for the kiddies to have a ride.
They had new toilets put in and I just had to snap this shot above the men's urinal. Do I get a bath if I press the button??
What impressed me most was the parking system they employed in renovating the parking lots in the new wings. As you drive in, you can actually tell where the empty parking lots were by the GREEN light that indicates vacant lot.
Unfortunately, by the time we finished moseying through the complex, all the lots were filled and all I could capture was a sea of RED lights. The idea is so simple. Put in a sensor roughly at the center of the parking lot. When a car parks in there, the sensor activates and changes the GREEN light to RED.
Unfortunately, by the time we finished moseying through the complex, all the lots were filled and all I could capture was a sea of RED lights. The idea is so simple. Put in a sensor roughly at the center of the parking lot. When a car parks in there, the sensor activates and changes the GREEN light to RED.Next complex we visited was KLCC, site of the world's tallest TWIN towers. Surprisingly BORING.
Year in year out, they had the same old tall Xmas tress in Center court. Come on already - got no new ideas ah?? At least most of the upmarket tenants had nicer decor than the complex management.
Here is one tree made up with bears.
The nicest view happens to be outside with a clear sky and smoke masquerading as clouds.
Last but not, I realized that we had missed out on the new wing of Megamall - an upmarket wing called the Gardens. Just like KLCC, the upmarket tenants had better decor than the complex management.
What was a little different on the day we visited was a bunch of carollers singing a little (actually a lot) off tune.
But what the hey - it is Christmas!! In a country where a 50 sen charge for use of the toilet is considered exorbitant, I have no idea who pays RM5 for the privilege??
I was not about to fork out RM5 just for the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment