Thursday, January 24, 2008

Body Snatchers in Malaysia

Normally, I will refrain from blogging on politics or religions. But today, on Jeff Ooi's blog, he had an extensive writeup on another case of Muslims snatching the corpse of another allegedly converted deceased man.

See http://www.jeffooi.com/2008/01/gan_eng_gor.php#more for the details.

My personal opinion is that they are trying to grab as many non Muslim dead bodies as possible to get at their assets. They already had success with the case of a converted fireman in one of the southern states. When an allegedly converted Muslim passes away and his family is not Muslims, ALL his assets goes to the Muslim bodies and the non Muslim family gets NOTHING.

If I should pass away and anyone makes a claim that I had converted, use this blog as proof that I
- never converted to be a Muslim
- have no intention of converting to Islam
- and they have no rights over my dead body or assets. The assets that I leave behind are for my immediate family (Mother, Wife and Son) and my God Daughter.

Hands OFF!!

No comments: