Saturday, August 30, 2008

Denai Alam house - almost ready

Rain in the past couple of weeks when I was away in Singapore had slowed down renovation works. I thought the painting of the walls would have been completed by now and it was just a matter of some minor touch ups here and there.

Still , much progress has been made. The grills are finally in. Shirley managed to convince her brother from Bahau to do this (albeit reluctantly on the part of her brother).

I am happy with the colors that I have chosen for the walls. ICI Waterfall color is not a common color to use and I kind of liked it after having used it in my current house. My house is the one in green.

Ready soon!!!

2 comments:

JerryWho said...

when's house warming?

Sam Tam said...

Bullfrog!!! welcome!! No house warming lah. Renovations for future use (cheaper now mah). Available for rental from 1st Oct. Interested??