It's been a long time since a ratchety persistent cough got to me. My last visit to Singapore, I seem to have caught the flu bug that is prevalent all year round. First it came on like a hay fever symptom. Itchy eyes, raspy throat and sneezing spells. Asked the company clinic for anti-histamines and symptoms cleared except for the cough.
By the time I got back home, cough became more persistent and frequent. See the doc again. Diagnosed as flu of the month. Got a bunch of antibiotics, anti inflammatory pills, muco-solvant and a cough mixture to be taken at night as it makes one sleepy. I am very much awake after taking this!!
By this time, the cough is so bad that my sides are aching from the persistent coughing. Hope this clears by Friday when I have to send off my last day message.
No comments:
Post a Comment