Monday, November 5, 2007

Malaysia LSCA team celebrates!!

Well, the fiscal year has ended. AP is feeling on top of the world - preliminary results looks good. We still have to wait for the official announcements. But what the heck, the team feels confident of the results and was ready to party after a long hard year.

Friday evening, we adjourned to Chilli's at 1 Utama for a team dinner. It so happened that that day fell on, both Liew Ting Kok and my wife's birthday. So I got to bring her and Alex along (or contend with a really black face at home for not celebrating her birthday). We had to split into 3 tables as the crowd was quite large - 20 people.

Table 1 with the hip younger generation started off by ordering a round of margaritas. Then came the main courses. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.There were many more dishes, but by then my hands and fingers were all greasy and oily and I had to give it a rest.

After dinner, we adjourned to Neway for karaoke.

The night ended with last 4 people leaving the karaoke joint after 3am. I left at 11pm as Alex was getting too tired, but I heard many strange stories the following Monday.
There were a number of people who got so pissed drunk that they vomited in the loo, the ice bucket and the rubbish bin. One engineer fumbled and dropped his car keys through the gap of the lift doors. He had to travel back home to Setapak to get his spare keys and by the time he returned, his parking charges was more than RM40 (we only paid RM1 for parking the whole day!!).The guys lost out to the gals in the drinking contest. They just couldn't hold their liquor. So some of them pretended to sleep??!!

Well, we enjoyed ourselves. Next thing to look forward to are the slew of news from 1st December,

No comments: