Every so often, some of the dept members get together on Saturday to play badminton. And on one of those Saturdays, someone floated the idea of bowling. And so after much procrastination, we managed to get a couple of lanes at the Mont Kiara Equestrian Club, courtesy of Joy Moi. I also invited a new friend - Serene Lai, to join us and I was pleasantly surprised when she accepted without much questions!! I only just got to know her and she could have ended up with a bunch of grumpy old fuddy duddies!!. Anyway, I was glad she agreed to join us.
She also turned out to be a badminton enthusiast. That should boost our volatile turnout on Saturdays. It has been YEARS since I last bowled. And it showed!!! I was rolling less than 120 in my games. Yikes!!! Luckily most of the team were just as bad.
She also turned out to be a badminton enthusiast. That should boost our volatile turnout on Saturdays. It has been YEARS since I last bowled. And it showed!!! I was rolling less than 120 in my games. Yikes!!! Luckily most of the team were just as bad.
Of course when the scores were low, we will put up any excuse. These 3 here were saying that no food cannot bowl!!We were plagued by the number 3 throughout the night. It was either hit 3 pins or 3 pins remaining.Maybe I should buy 3333 for this weekend.
Here are a bunch of photos of the team trying their darnest to simulate bowling. Left sikit. Right sikit. Strike....... oops 3 pins standing.
Here are a bunch of photos of the team trying their darnest to simulate bowling. Left sikit. Right sikit. Strike....... oops 3 pins standing.In the end, everyone had very very tired hands.

We adjourned to Soul Out in Sri Hartamas to down a glass of beer, some chicken wings, satay, pizzas and ice cream. Everyone enjoyed themselves so much that we would probably do this once a month or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment