Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May all of you have a Blessed Christmas and may the new year be one that is filled with Health, Wealth, Happiness and Peace (not necessarily in that order!!)
For the first time (in a very long time that I can remember), we are spending Christmas away from home. My wife, son and God daughter Elaine C joined me in London for the Xmas week.
We are crashing out in my sister's house in Walthamstow. I have also planned 2 days in Paris and am keeping my fingers crossed that Eurostar is back to normal before we depart to Paris on the 28th!.
We flew L class on MAS, which I dub the Low class, since there are so many restrictions on the ticket. To make up for that, I had 4 vouchers to access the business lounge. 2 were courtesy of CIMB and 2 were redeemed from MAS Enrich points.
So we all had breakfast in the lounge before the flight.
For Elaine, this is here first trip to London or that part of the world and she was certainly bored during the 13 hours it took to get to London. Now she knows she will need something to occupy her for the trip home.
So far (I am into day 5 today on Christmas Day) it has been drizzling or snowing except for one day.
I was almost hopeful for a White Christmas!!
But that was not to be. It's a nice chilly morning today and much of the snow has melted or washed away by the rain. Darn. Still, it was great to have been able to capture the landscape blanketed with snow.
Alex even managed to make his first snowman (looking more like a snow alien).
Ah well, I think that is enough to hang you up high and dry wondering what else we did.
Updates later - Xmas lunch is almost ready.
1 comment:
somebody's having a good good time! I am jealous..
Post a Comment