A long time friend has emigrated to Canada (Vancouver). As school starts in September, Siew Mei had to move over there first so that Ashley and Amelie can start school along with the rest of the Vancouverians. Her hubby is still back in KL and will move over when he can. Uprooting oneself and starting anew, I don't relish the thought. But if things gets any worse in Malaysia, that's an option that I might consider.
Alex's birthday coming up end of September. I managed to convince both my God daughters to buy him a big size transformer each. As the transformers figures has been constantly out of stock, I made reservations with one of those shops that specializes in such toys. Surprisingly, stock arrived within a week of my reservations. The person manning the shop called
Shop person: The transformers you reserved has arrived. Can you collect today?
Me: Er... can I come in 2 days time
Shop person: Can. But I am not sure if they will still be around for you to collect then.
Me: okay - I am coming this evening.
So I ended up with Optimus Prime,
Megatron
and The Fallen.
Thanks Elaine C and Elaine W!! Alex will definitely be very appreciative of these transformers.There is apparently some audition going on now to offer tickets to an MTV event in Sunway Lagoon. You need to show how desperate you can be to get the tickets to the Mosh Pit. My friend in Sunway Lagoon tells me that the tickets can go for RM500!! I managed to get 2 complimentary tickets (red zone) for Elaine C and her BF.
I like it so much that I am going to have my mum's early birthday celebration there this Sunday for lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment