The invitation was still on on Tuesday. Damn!! I must try it. So this time with Roger and Pung in tow, we ended up at Mr. Wong's. I was so busy eating the durians, I forgot to take pictures!! Believe you me, they were really good. On top of that, bats had made their residence in the roof of the patio.
We had opened 8 fruits and polished off 7. Then we adjourned to fatty Crabs restaurant nearby and had, spicy sour crabs, steamed fish, roasted chicken wings, satay and drinks. No photos again - too busy eating.
Another burp moment.
Friday, the Marcom team organized an LCMS user appreciation night for selected customers. the event was held in Hilton hotel, KL.
- do NOT start an event at 5pm!! Many customers do not get off work till at least 5pm. then there is traffic jam to contend with.
- do not start at 5pm because the sun is still out and it is near impossible to see the screen when we project onto it. We just cannot compete with the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment