First of all, the oft aborted dinner at the New Beggar chicken in Ijok managed to go ahead with 11 people. Some new friends, some very old friends, some relatives. It must have been the sight of so many cameras popping out when the dishes arrived that I forgot to take any photos. Have to wait for Vincent's photos to do justice for that night.
When I was in Singapore end of October, the Xmas decor was already being strung up all over the island and especially in the tourists spots. In Malaysia, Xmas decor has been slow to be put up. Wonder why.
My Xmas tree at home is already up!!
Here is what it looks like in The Gardens and Mid Valley.
When I was in Singapore end of October, the Xmas decor was already being strung up all over the island and especially in the tourists spots. In Malaysia, Xmas decor has been slow to be put up. Wonder why.
Here is what it looks like in The Gardens and Mid Valley.
The Gardens had some awful looking bunch of leaves hanging at the Robinson's and Isetan ends of the mall.
Luckily, the center court had something a little different,
though I have no idea what
bird cages have to do with Xmas.
The Mid Valley trees were still being assembled in the background. Preparations at 1 Utama is still a mess
Tsk Tsk Tsk!
No comments:
Post a Comment