One morning over breakfast in section 14, I asked Rebecca if she could arrange to share some grooming tips with them. Sure!! Write in and see how that develops. And a few months later, we had 3 pretty ladies from Shiseido visiting us to deliver a grooming class.
16 people in the office confirmed their participation in the class and they were not disappointed.
Only in the past couple of years did I started looking into using cleansers on my face - and only because it was starting to get really oily. If the price of crude oil had continued rising, people like me may be able to make some money from the oil we produce!
Shiseido has a simple 3 step approach to taking care of the face - Cleanse,
Soften
and
Hydrate (or moisturize).Then it was onto how to apply make up to enhance the shape of the face, the eyes and just about everything on the face. We "volunteered" Hanita for this.
And there was definitely some discernible difference in this BEFORE and AFTER shot.Before the session concluded, the beautiful trainers left us with a gift bag each, which included vouchers for skin analysis, a makeover session, samples of Shiseido products that were demonstrated.
I like the perfume they gave us - ZEN - a unisex perfume that was a little musky.
We were told that the fragrance helps to relieve stress.The next time I see my boss and I feel he is stressing me out, I shall squirt the perfume in his direction to lessen the stress!!
1 comment:
I'm glad all of you enjoyed the workshop. I know I did. :)
Post a Comment