It's been more than a week since my last update. So busy making preparations to induct my new team in India - training material, scheduling, teleconferences, etc.. No time to update. So just some erratic, illogical ramblings for today
Right after I posted the blog on the hill trek during Prophet Mohd's birthday holiday, I got a spike in readership - almost 200 just for that one day. My normal hits was between 2 to 5 a day. Not sure what happened.
I also noticed that quite a few people stumbled onto my blog because of the piece I wrote on the Shinji Tanimura song - Subaru. In fact, one sweet looking girl - Steph Iiwa even emailed me for the mp3 of the song. Hey... if that's what it takes to make new contacts, I ain't complaining. Looks like Subaru runs in a lot of people's mind - addicitve??
I am going to be camping in Gurgaon, India (near New Delhi) for the next 2 weeks to welcome my new team, orientate them, rag them and what have you. Hope they (and I) survive the ordeal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment