This Sunday, I'll be flying to India to (hopefully) interview enough people to fill 6 positions for my new team. The past 2 weeks has been really difficult to be motivated at work. Candidates were plentiful, but candidates applying for those positions were either too inexperienced or totally out of scope. Most are not what I have in mind.
If I have to make a decision based solely on what they have submitted as their resume - possibly only 2 candidates will get past my scrutiny. What am I to do?? My self imposed milestones are:
- Interview by end of Feb
- offer the job beginning of Mar
- Have physical warm bodies in by early Apr
- Training during the whole month of April
- Basic operations by beginning of May
That is already 1/2 year too late for some countries!!
Added to that are complications on routing calls into the call center in India. Only confirmed HOW that will be done as of yesterday. Cowabunga!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment