Tomorrow, the 4th of May will be my last working day.........in KL.............for the month of May. Okay, so this joke is a little overused and abuse. But it is grammatically and factually true. Just that the level of English comprehension amongst many readers are so much lower now that some are still get taken in becoz they do not read the details.
5th May, I begin a long journey from KL to HK to Los Angeles to Chicago to Philadelphia. I will arrive at my destination - Delaware on 6th May (US time) after more than 30 hours of making airports my temporary home. This time, I shall take photos of the airports for blogging. And all that for what, you may ask? Just to get cooped up in a room for 3 1/2 days of meetings in Little Falls (mushroom country). Can't be helped. Have been having teleconferences every Wednesday from 10pm to midnite for the past 3 weeks and it is about time that the project team met face to face to nail down the details of the project and implementables.
I leave Philadelphia on 10th May and backtrack my trip to HK. Thereafter, I shall be routing up to Shanghai for a week. More meetings in Pudong, Shanghai before going home on 18th evening. Do I get to rest? Sure.... 19th is a rest day before I go up to Penang on 20th for a week of Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Depart Penang on 25th evening for home. But... on 26th evening, I have to see the insides of KLIA again. This time the destination is Fukuoka, via Singapore. 4 days of meeting with one of my specialist sub teams before moving on to Hachioji to see the rest of my Japan based specialists and others in Hachioji. And when I come back to KL on 5th June, that would be exactly 31 days of travel almost non stop - with 2 complete days at home for the month. PHEW!!
Ah... but June would have only just started and I already have Singapore lined up for 13th to 15th June.
I think it is time to think of a change of jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment