On the political front, 16th Sept came and went without much happening, though 17th was a lot more interesting! Despite the misgivings of many of the real Anwar, I think it is still worth a gamble to have his party and coalition take over the Government as soon as possible. The current corrupt, racist Government has to go!!!
Spent 3.5 days at my Denai Alam house doing up the electricals. Added lights, fans, and also corrected a faulty wiring. The wireman had switched a wire in one of the panels resulting in one light point with no power whatever you do and another light point having power all the time no matter what you do. Luckily the logical technical me is still there despite the years of doing management!!
Had neglected to wash my cars for the past 2 weeks due to one reason or another and so I decided to wash both of them and wax and polished them after. Took me almost 3 hours doing both cars by myself. Not sure if it was all my sweat on the tee shirt (totally soaked) or water from the wash. I would think it was sweat with just a little from the wash.
Together with the sweat from doing the electricals in my Denai Alam house, I must have sweated a bucket for the week!
2 comments:
Err did you lose any weight then?
Don't know - didn't check
Post a Comment