Signs that stress is getting on me - I walk to the pantry to brew my pot of Chinese Tea in the morning and I forgot to bring the tea with me (first time ever!).
I see people on the street - looks familiar - but can't for the life of me remember who they are!! I met people in the shopping complex who "hey" me and I can't remember their names!.
I have my Window Media Player on shuffle mode and playing the more than 600 songs that I had ripped from my CD collection and sometimes a tune gets stuck in my mind the WHOLE day!! It is suppose to help me de-stress!
ARGhh!!!
I need to complete 15 performance reviews. So far 7 done with 3 acceptance.
I need to work with Penang HR to arrange to advertise, collect resumes, hire up to 8 people for the new Global Helpdesk that I am tasked to managed - by November 2007!!
I also need to make sure the transition of my current team to new management is smooth.
And of course there is my weekly teleconference on Wednesday nights which has now shifted to start at 11pm due to the end of daylight saving time.
Sigh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment