Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 beginning

I started blogging almost a year ago. The trigger was the untimely death of a colleague during a company event in Singapore. Almost half of the business organization was in Singapore for a New Product Introduction and training and Stephen Dutton passed away from a major brain hemorrhage. His untimely death got me thinking that I should leave at least the chronicles of my life behind and hence this blog.

The start of this new year also saw a couple of my colleagues losing their loved ones. They died of old age with some medical complications. Mao Hongming became an orphan on Christmas eve. his mum passed away early 2007 and his dad on Xmas eve. Nate is in the midst of her mum's wake in Bangkok. Her mum passed away on New year day.

I am still on holding pattern as my control tower has gone on leave and still have not informed me of the airport to land in. So I bug the hell out of people who are working in the office.

The new year brought some cheer. Added a few more people to my Facebook. It looks like I have more girl friends than guy friends. But who's complaining? Not me!!

No comments: